Microblading Clinton Township Michigan
Microblading in Clinton Township Michigan is a relatively new solution for eyebrow enhancement. It is a form of permanent makeup, manually shaped by a brow professional. The process is completed by using a handheld pen with a very fine needle grouping. With this tool, pigment is deposited into the dermis—the second layer of the skin. Because the color pigments are so close to the skin’s surface, the brow strokes appear very fine and crisp. There is no spillage under the skin.
The difference between microblading and other forms of permanent makeup, is that microblading is not machine-operated. The ink is manually placed into the skin. The handheld pen used for microblading contains sterile packaged blades. The needle grouping works over the skin with soft pressure and creates paper-thin cuts—leaving a stroke that’s indistinguishable from real hair.
At Kiki’s Brow Studio, I strive to create the best brow shape that perfectly matches your facial features. I take pride in crafting natural-looking brows. Your eyebrows absolutely will not have the appearance of a tattoo.
Microblading is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to refine the appearance of their brows. It is also a viable solution for individuals suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania, or other conditions that cause hair loss.
How long does the treatment take and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
Usually Microblading is done in two sessions. The first takes two to three hours. In the first session, the brow is shaped and styled to the client’s preference, and pigment is applied.. Four to six weeks later, the client returns for the second session for touch up, This takes one to two hours.
How long does microblading take to heal and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
It takes about ten days for healing. In that time any redness will fade and the initial darkness of the eyebrows will begin to lighten. The color will lighten over about thirty days as it completely sets in.
Why is it necessary to do a touch up and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
Touch up is necessary because everyone heals differently and therefore the outcomes vary. Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the color and brow thickness by adding more strokes. In the touch up session, the final adjustments are made to assure the client’s satisfaction.
Can the touch up be done in less than four weeks and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
This is not recommended because the healing needs to be completed before the final results are seen. Final adjustments should only be done after the initial work has stabilized.
Is Microblading painful and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
The level of discomfort is relatively minor. Some liken it to tweezing two to three hairs at the same time. Usually a topical anesthetic is used to numb the area being worked. Topical anesthetics are safe and may contain lidocaine, tetracaine and epinephrine.
Redness and slight swelling in the area is common after the procedure. Often clients liken the feeling to a slight sunburn. Frequently Tylenol is used to deaden any discomfort.
How long does Microblading last and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
Generally Microblading lasts six to eighteen months, depending on skin type…normal, oily, or dry and age…young or mature. It is not permanent like a tattoo, because the pigments are not implanted so deeply into the skin. Skincare also affects the duration of the pigments. To maintain the brows, touch may be done every six to eighteen months.
Are there any pre and post care instructions and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
- Prior to the start of your session, avoid alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen and any vitamins for seventy-two hours. Sometimes these have the effect of thinning your blood.
- Avoid tanning to allow your natural skin tone to be assessed.
Are there any post-procedure instructions and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
- Gently clean brows using a Q-tip lightly moistened with water.
- Gently wipe away Skin Candy (healing balm) and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish buildup) that may have occurred on the skin.
- Re-apply skin candy (healing balm) after lightly cleaning with a tissue.
- Apply a light layer of skin candy morning and night to brows for five to seven days.
- Do not over apply Skin Candy.
- Do not immerse brows in water for two weeks.
- Avoid face area when showering.
- When washing your face, make sure to avoid brows.
- Do not use makeup on the brows for up to two weeks.
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen and vitamins that may cause your blood to thin for twenty-four hours.
- Do not peel or scratch at the scabbing as your brow area heals.
- No swimming, tanning or saunas for two weeks.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels for two weeks.
Who should NOT have Microblading and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
- Those using Accutane.
- Anyone with a heart condition or is using heart medications.
- Anyone with diabetes will need a physician’s approval.
- Anyone with skin diseases or inflammations.
- Anyone who had Botox in the last two weeks.
- Anyone who has gotten a deep tan or chemical peel in the last two weeks.
- Anyone who requires anesthetic and is allergic to lidocaine, tetracaine, or epinephrine.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions should consult with their doctors and obtain their approval.
- Anyone pregnant or nursing should get their doctor’s approval.
- Anyone on blood thinning medications.
What are some of the risks and complications with Microblading and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
Proper procedures and precautions are used to ensure safe procedures. I only use disposable tools in a sanitized environment. When pre and post care instructions are followed the risk of complications are minimal. Allergic reactions to pigments are very rare, but sometimes occur. For this reason, a pigment patch test for those with sensitive skin or to topical makeup product, gold, silver, nickel, or hair dyes should be patch tested a few days in advance of the procedure.
What if I don’t like the result and I live in Clinton Township Michigan?
We make every effort to ensure our clients are satisfied. Discuss your expectations and desired outcome, including the shape, style, and color you wish with the artist. Realize that faces are never perfectly symmetrical. Adjustments may be made during touch up, such as pigment discoloration and color correction. Remember that Microbladed brows will eventually fade away if touch ups are not done.